Scholarship Opportunities are now available for the APSAD 2021 Conference, to be held virtually from Sunday 7 – Wednesday 10 November 2021 (AEST). The scholarship will include full conference registration to attend the conference virtually.
DEADLINE: Applications will close on Tuesday 2nd November 2021 at 11:59pm AEST.
- You must complete and submit the APSAD 2021 Scholarship Application document through the online submission portal to be considered for a scholarship.
To be eligible you must be one of the following:
- First Peoples (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Māori)
- Community worker
- People with lived experience
- Peer worker
- Program worker
- A full scholarship will include conference registration, and extra resources to support participation. Before applying, please ensure you have read the scholarship criteria.
Terms and Conditions:
- All applicants must complete the application form truthfully and advise ASHM if their situation changes.
You are not eligible for scholarship if you have any of the following:
- Funds from a research grant to cover attendance at this meeting
- Access to professional development funds available through your employer, such as health department and/or university funds
- Funding from a pharmaceutical or other industry partners
- Financial support through a research grant
APSAD 2021 Scholarship Sponsor